Here is what I found most helpful from Rezzan’s coaching: she came straight toward my coaching concern (entrenched loneliness) with what I experienced as ‘sharp-softness’. While maintaining enough skillful boundaries, she never felt un-moved or in the least distant. Her communication felt keen, advanced, far-seeking…which revved my insight and helped me enter into the matter with greater spirit or courage. A creative and unexpected thing she did for me was to come up with a couple of key metaphors that felt so intimately apt that they remain alchemically charged. I recommend her as a coach but the title seems mundane for someone with her level of humanity and flair.”A. Valsamakis – Portland, Oregon
I was in a lot of pain when I reached out to Rezzan for coaching. I read her blog and sought her out. From the start, I found her sensitivity and support, encouragement and wisdom to be just incredibly helpful and comforting as I struggled to move out of the mental/relationship rut I was in towards peace and happiness and creative fulfillment. I was desperate for a shift. With her coaching, it was less of a struggle and more of an exploration of different thoughtful strategies for getting in touch with myself. Implementing the gentle habits and exercises she recommended brought me out of darkness into the light! A truly receptive, feeling, intelligent, insightful, and articulate human being –deeply aligned with her gifts and able to help others accordingly.”ALR – Los Angeles, California
I offer bespoke Coaching Programs grounded in the Integral Method and I continually undergo training in cutting edge developmental theory so that my practice is constantly evolving.
Relevant training and experience:
- Certified Integral Professional Coach with Integral Coaching Canada.
- Certified in Coaching with the Enneagram with the Enneagram in Business.
- Participation on Enneagram Prison Project’s 9 Prisons One Key.
- Participation on Coaches Rising’s Power of Embodied Transformation.
- Certified Health Coach with the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
- Coach on Landmark Education’s Self-Expression and Leadership program.
What happens in Integral Coaching™?
In a full length programme (four to five months):
- An ‘Intake’ session where I learn about you, and we drill down on your Coaching Topic.
- An ‘Offer’ session, where I offer your Program and Developmental Objectives, and something else that is a bit special about this method.
- Tailored-to-you Developmental Objectives informed by advanced Integral theory and technology.
- 5-7 Practices for you designed to support you in building new and needed capacities.
- 5-7 Cycles of Development sessions where we mine for insights from your Practices.
- A Completion session where we get to appraise all that you’ve achieved and assess what support is needed for your ongoing development.
- An Integral approach, meaning that I take into account all of you and your unique way of looking at the world.
- An approach to change that includes the embodied/somatic dimension, not just mindset stuff.
- An approach that honors who you are and what got you to where you are, whilst holding your feet to the fire on what matters to you.
- Sessions that are focussed on your goals, but alive and dynamic in the sense of folding in any current concerns.
- An environment where you will be held, supported and respected, as well as challenged and a little stretched.
- Maybe a little fun. Possibly…
I also offer condensed versions of the above:
- A two-part coaching program – Includes an ‘Intake’ and ‘Offer’. We do the strategizing of your developmental work together, but you steer yourself through the practices.
- A single coaching conversation – Combines intake and offer into one session. I dynamically do assessment work in the process of going through your ‘Intake’.
Who’s it for?
Integral coaching is appropriate for anyone with an understanding of their developmental work (i.e. their Coaching Topic).
I work with all kinds of clients and topics, and I particuarly love working with those already engaged in inner work.
I’ll tell you if I don’t think I am able to coach you in line with ICF (International Coaching Federation) standards, which I uphold fully.
- Four months (8, 75 minute sessions) = £599
- Five months (10, 75 minute sessions) months = £749
- Two part coaching conversation (2, 75 minute sessions) = £149
- Single coaching conversation = (1, 75 minute session) £75
These rates factor in the design and assessment work I do outside of your sessions.
The coaching, like a lot of life at the moment(!), happens over Zoom. It doesn’t matter where in the world you are.
If you are interested in working together, please do drop me an email at email@example.com or get in touch via the form below to book an introductory call.