I offer personalized coaching programs grounded in the Integral method, which is a developmental approach (learn more about developmental coaching from ICC Co-Founder Laura Divine here). All programs begin with discovery/exploration work using the Enneagram, but clients need not know about the Enneagram (or care about it) to benefit.
- Certified Integral Professional Coach with Integral Coaching Canada
- Accredited Enneagram Practitioner with IEQ9
- Providing Effective Enneagram Solutions with Chestnut Paes Academy
- Advanced Coaching with the Enneagram with the Enneagram in Business
- Certified Teacher in the Enneagram Spectrum Method
Other relevant experience:
- Object Relations and the Enneagram Parts 1 and 2, with the Deep Coaching Institute
- Completion of Enneagram Prison Project’s 9 Prisons One Key.
- Completion of Coaches Rising’s Power of Embodied Transformation.
- Certified Health Coach with the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
- Coach on Landmark Education’s Self-Expression and Leadership program.
You can read a selection of testimonials from previous clients here.
A full-length program is four months and includes eight sessions (60 minutes). The cost is £1000 (please note that these rates factor in the design and assessment work I do outside of your sessions).
I offer shorter versions of the full-length program, but you would need to book a minimum of three sessions for me to be able to ‘do my work’ :). Payment plans/pay as you go are available. If my rates are inaccessible, but you really want to work with me, it is worth getting in touch to see if we can figure something out.
The coaching, like a lot of life at the moment, happens over Zoom. It doesn’t matter where in the world you are.
If you are interested in working together, please do drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch via the form below to book an introductory call.